Terms and Conditions
Please note Melanie Boylan is fully vaccinated and insured and will remain that way.
Quotations and Onboarding a New Client
- All quotes and first meetings are FREE when a quotation has been accepted!
- All new business will be given a quote within 3 working days unless advised otherwise (size of proposal, etc)
- Face-to-face discussion, telephone, email or Zoom are all options available for communication and will be made available to the client
- All quotations are provided based at least in part, on information provided by the client. If any of the information provided by the client is shown to be incorrect whether accidentally or otherwise, STOMP Social Media Training reserves the right to pass on any resulting additional costs to the client
- Unless specifically referred to, the latest quotation of costs sent to the client shall be regarded as the agreed fee for the business.
Speaking to STOMP
- Contacting STOMP by telephone is strictly between 9:00am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays)
- Communication is primarily focused on two way communication. No voice messages are allowed either way. It's important a client answers calls from me as much as humanly possible.
- I will always answer the call if I am free and between my opening hours. If I am with someone/group, travelling or at lunch (1-2pm Mon-Fri) I will not answer the phone.
- You can book an appointment via the Contact page on my website for either 20 minutes or an hour using my Calendar. https://www.stomp.ie/contact
- Clients of STOMP will find me contactable 365 days of the year at reasonable times. I will advise you if and when I am either on holidays or sick and cover will be arranged.
- Face-to-Face discussion will be arranged at a mutually convenient time during business hours
- Workshops attendees will have a Facebook group to place their questions or a Q and A will be created as part of the workshops every week.
- Time for 1:1 will be made available in "Office Hours" for workshop customers as well.
Your Company Workshops
- If you would like me to run Workshops for you I can do them remotely or in person.
- All attendees will get the slides created and if created or needed, handouts as well.
- Accountability is a helpful aid in training so I would recommend doing more than one meeting in order to facilitate this.
- All attendees of my training get one month to follow up with me on points (20 mins) that they may not have grasped in a group setting if needed.
- One to one mentoring can be offered for a further fee and will be done remotely to keep the costs down.
Training with STOMP
- Workshops can be offered by STOMP on a series basis. The sign up will have the duration of workshops to attend and a workbook will be made available to them. Payment for workshops will be taken upfront.
- One to One training, Pairs (2 people) and Groups (3 plus) all have different rates, quotes will be provided on request. I am happy to attend face to face or online.
- My office location is up a lot of stairs, if there is mobility issues I can arrange to meet you some where more suitable for training.
- Face to Face and Online training is available during evening and weekends at mutually convenient times
- STOMP can offer a Social Media Support Retainer for business owners over an initial 3 month period. As this is an agreed fixed contract of a basic 4 hours per month, payment will be expected at the beginning of the month or pro rata
- All Content planning strategies will be agreed with the client and a time frame put in place with a clear end point.
STOMP charge a €120 hourly ad hoc rate for One to One (2 or more will be charged more) when training online or €120 hourly rate as standard (when travelling to your location, if you are outside of Co Westmeath a travel fee will be added.). If you become a regular customer on contract/retainer - a preferred rate is charged. Please note VAT has to be added.
It would be cheaper to book a course, Supported Digital Marketing Strategy Training Course, Power Hour or Business Strategy Pod than doing an Ad Hoc basis, please consider these before booking!
Travel Fee - this includes, time travelling, parking, Tolls and when necessary Hotel's and extra charges, like taxi's etc.
All startups need to contact me as I am a StartUp Supporter. I "give away" odd hours every month - please apply to see my availability.
I am a Support Local Advocate - If you are in Mullingar or Westmeath let me know.
Mentoring Quotations are available and are priced on requirements, level of time involved and at what stage you are.
- Some services provided by STOMP have been arranged with local partners who provide a preferred rate, namely Press Releases, Website Design and Management and Logo Creation
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to commissioning, payment terms are the following:
- The hourly fee for training is inclusive of mileage in Co Westmeath. If travelling outside of Co Westmeath, expenses will be added.
- One off training is to be paid upon invoicing within 14-30 days dependent on value
- Public training courses will be paid in advance of the training either on Eventbrite or payment on the day of training
- Methods of payment available: Cash or Bank Transfer.
- Late Payment Terms: If payment is not received on time all chasing fees including an administrative cost will be added to the outstanding amount. This is a weekly fee of €50 plus an admin fee of €30 all plus VAT.
- If payment of my services exceeds €600, payment of half the value needs to be paid before work commences and the balance at an agreed end point.
If at any stage either party wants to terminate the contract an email is required giving a minimum of 7 days notice. All work has to be paid pro-rata. If a refund is required, one will be issued within 14 days of the notice being played out.
Information supplied to the client under the terms of the contract is for the use of the client company only and is not to be divulged to any other organisation, without prior authorisation from STOMP Social Media Training.
Things STOMP Does Do:
- I do partner with other Sole Traders and Independent Trainers who I work alongside as a partner at events or projects.
- I do support events and become a team member.
- I train and manage Adults and Business Owners.
- I speak Publicly on all aspects of Social Media Training and Time Management.
- I create custom training to your design from scratch.
Things STOMP Does Not Do:
- STOMP does not run courses in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO or website building.
- I do not do Social Media Management.
- I do not add or remove people from your Ad Accounts or Business Suite
- I do not show you how to hide your social media profiles.
- I do not do MailChimp or like it for clients.
- STOMP does not perform graphic design – your brand and content creation is important but this needs to be arranged by you and with someone who is qualified, has experience and time to do it.
STOMP Social Media Training Ltd will do its best to ensure accuracy of all aspects of an agreed arrangement such as, but not limited to, event planning, content planning and account management, to ensure that they are free from any substantial error.
Please note, I am human and capable of error. I will always try my best to be honest and I hope to return to you with solutions if a mistake is made by me.
The terms and conditions can be updated when required and clients will be informed in writing with 30 days notice.